In-home care services let you have the benefits of personalized care by a professional right in your own place of residence. Together with South Shore HomeCare, Inc., we can make these services even better, thus letting you enjoy the significant impact the home care can bring to your household.
Our in-home care plans at South Shore HomeCare, Inc. can be personalized to meet your specifications, whether they are unique care requirements or overseeing your daily living activities. The following are our home care program offerings:
- Personal Care, these services includes assistance with bathing, hair care, skin care, assistance with transfers, with feeding, medication, emptying of urinal catheter bags, incontinence care and more.
- Companion-Sitter, provides companionship, friendship, socialization and supervision, it may include meal preparation and light house keping but emphasis is on companionship and supervision
- Homemaker services includes routine house work, general cleanning, vacuuming, dusting, washing floors, laundry, ironing, etc
- Intermittent Chore Service
- Private Nursing Services to help with medication Administration like insuline injection
- Wound care.
Here at South Shore HomeCare, Inc., we recognize urgencies do not post time. We offer our services 24/7, you can always speak with us as we have staff on-call when our office is closed.
The above services can be scheduled in any of the following arrangements:
- Hourly basis
- Number of days basis
- Weeks spent basis
- Monthly services
- Long term services
We take care of the non-medical home care needs of the good citizens who live within our service areas.
South Shore HomeCare, Inc. makes sure that you are receiving the quality services that are commensurate to the value that you pay for home care. We reasonably price our services given the following considerations:
- The number of care hours per day
- Number of days service was given per week
- Type of in-home care services provided
- Location in state where the services were given